Donating stocks to a non-profit can be a great way to support the organization’s mission. However, it can also be a hassle to keep track of the donation and make sure it is properly received.
There are a few ways to make recurring stock donations, which can help streamline the process and ensure that your donation is received on a regular basis. Here are some tips on how to make recurring stock donations:
- Decide how often you would like to make a donation. This can be monthly, quarterly, or annually
- Choose the stocks that you would like to donate.
- Contact the organization that you would like to donate to and let them know of your intent to make recurring stock donations.
- Set up automatic transfers from your brokerage account to the organization’s account.
- Keep track of your donations for tax purposes.
By following these tips, you can make recurring stock donations.
At Stock Donator, we make it easy to set up recurring transactions. With just a few clicks, you can schedule transfers to be made on a regular basis. And because we keep track of all past transactions, you can easily find the information you need come tax time. So if you’re a non-profit organization looking to accept stock donations, we’re here to help make the process as easy and seamless as possible.
Designed with YOU in mind.
Receive updates regarding the status of your donation.
Receipts with the value of your donation delivered to your mailbox as soon as the donation clears.
Make multiple donations without having to refill out time consuming forms. Keep a history of all donations made for tax purposes and year end tax-returns. All from your donor dashboard.
Free for Donors
Free to open an account. Free to maintain. Free to use for donors. A donation can be made with or without a user account or even by fax!